Our promises to you
- You own your data, not us
- We won't lock you in
- We'll do everything we can to keep your data private and secure
- We will never look at your data
- We only ask you for information that we truly need
Sandglaz, Inc. (“Sandglaz” or the “Company”) is committed to protecting the privacy of your information. This privacy statement describes Sandglaz’s Web site (http://www.sandglaz.com/) privacy practices.
Sandglaz collects information from individuals who visit the company’s web site (“Visitors”) and individuals who register to use the services (“Customers”).
When expressing an interest in obtaining additional information about the services or registering to use the services, Sandglaz requires you to provide the company with personal contact information, such as name, email address and current timezone.
As you navigate the company’s web site, Sandglaz may also collect information through the use of commonly-used information-gathering tools, such as cookies (“Web Site Navigational Information”). Web Site Navigational Information includes standard information from your Web browser (such as browser type and browser language), your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, and the actions you take on the Company’s Web site (such as the Web pages viewed and the links clicked).
Use of Information Collected
The company uses collected data to perform the services requested. For example, if you fill out a “Contact Us” Web form, the company may use the information provided to respond to you. Sandglaz uses web site navigational information to operate and improve the company’s web site.
Web Site Navigational Information
Sandglaz uses commonly-used information-gathering tools, such as cookies, to collect information as you navigate the company’s web site (“Web Site Navigational Information”). This section describes the types of web site navigational information that may be collected on the company’s web site and how this information may be used.
IP Addresses - When you visit Sandglaz’s Web site, the Company collects your Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses to track and aggregate non-personal information. For example, Sandglaz uses IP addresses to monitor the regions from which Customers and Visitors navigate the Company’s Web site.
Third Party services - From time-to-time, Sandglaz engages third parties to track and analyze usage and volume statistical information from individuals who visit the Company’s Web site. Sandglaz may also use other third-party cookies to track the performance of Company advertisements.
Public Forums, Refer a Friend, and Customer Testimonials
Sandglaz may provide bulletin boards, blogs, or chat rooms on the Company’s Web site. Any personal information you choose to submit in such a forum may be read, collected, or used by others who visit these forums, and may be used to send you unsolicited messages. Sandglaz is not responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these forums.
Customers and Visitors may elect to use the Company’s referral program to inform friends about the Company’s Web site. When using the referral program, the Company requests the friend’s name and email address. Sandglaz will automatically send the friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the Company’s Web site.
Sandglaz may post a list of Customers and testimonials on the Company’s Web site that contain information such as Customer names and titles. Sandglaz obtains the consent of each Customer prior to posting any information on such a list.
Sandglaz uses appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect data about Sandglaz customers.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Terms of Service
By using the sandglaz.com web site ("Service") a service of Sandglaz, Inc. (“Sandglaz”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- You must be a human at least 13 years of age. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide a valid email address to use the Service.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password, and you are fully responsible for all content posted and all activities that occur under your account and any other actions taken in connection with your account. You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other users of the Service, and you must not create or submit unwanted email to any users of the Service or any other entity.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Grids that are "Public" shared may be promoted and linked by Sandglaz as example uses of the Service. These grids may also be indexed by search engines.
- Sandglaz has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Sandglaz’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Sandglaz’s reasonable opinion, violates any Sandglaz policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Sandglaz’s sole discretion. Sandglaz will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Sandglaz reserves the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service.
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- An upgrade from a free plan to a paid plan will charge you for your first month immediately upon upgrading.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- Sandglaz shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Customers may access Sandglaz data via an API (Application Program Interface). By using the Sandglaz API (whether directly or programmatically or through a third-party product, or to create a product/website/application, or in any other way), you are bound by the terms of this agreement plus the following terms:
- You understand and agree that Sandglaz shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Sandglaz has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from the use of the API.
- Abuse or excessively frequent requests to Sandglaz via the API may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your access to the API. Sandglaz, in its sole discretion, will determine abuse or excessive usage of the API. Sandglaz will make a reasonable attempt via email to warn the account owner prior to suspension.
- Sandglaz reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to the API (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- To ensure that you are able to promote your integration without creating confusion about the creator of the offering, you must adhere to the following branding guidelines:
- You may not use the text "Sandglaz" in the name of your product, website or application (e.g. "Sandglaz for Desktop" is unacceptable). If your creation is compatible with Sandglaz, you can make a reference to Sandglaz by using the text "for", "for use with", or "compatible with", and be sure to include the ™ symbol with it (e.g. "XYZ Software for Sandglaz™").
- You may not use the Sandglaz logo or Sandglaz icon or a modified version of either as a logo or icon to your product, website or application.
- Sandglaz reserves the right to change this Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Account. While Sandglaz prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Sandglaz cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.